Corporate Nia Sessions
"Overall Nia is a different way of staying fit other than yoga. I like the movements to Nia music. I get a great workout each session and I like having it as part of our Corporate Wellness Program. Valerie is such an inspiration. She truly does this work because she has a passion for Nia and loves to see others energized and successful in all areas of their lives too. After every session I am motivated and revitalized for the rest of my day."
-Joe Cheatham, City of Tallahassee- Wastewater Operations Manager
Corporate Nia Sessions are the perfect investment for organizations who value their members, want to create a wellness culture, want to promote healthy living and want to motivate their employees in a creative way.
Outcomes for employees:
- decrease and help manage stress levels
- physically and mentally decompress from work
- improve morale and camaraderie amongst co-workers & teammates in an alternative and mindful environment
- reduce absenteeism
- increase productivity and energy levels
- increase mental capacity by exercising their cognitive processes- to name a few!
"At first, I felt silly and shy in Nia classes but I quickly settled into the practice; Nia provides a conduit to connect to my inner voice. Valerie provides a brief lecture at the beginning of each class, which I find incredibly beneficial. During our session she educates me on what my body does for me throughout the day and my overall everyday wellness. Following each class, I feel stronger, more confident and a lot of appreciation for my body. Nia sessions have helped me feel empowered and with more mental clarity during my workday.”
-Laura Mooney City of Tallahassee- Regulatory Compliance Manager for Natural Gas Utility
Outcomes for organizations:
- decrease injuries while promoting safety
- reduce employee absenteeism
- reduce unnecessary expenses in replacing employees due to turnover (caused by medical or health issues)
- decrease disability & worker’s compensation costs
- enhance recruitment potential
- create a wellness culture that improves the overall morale of the organization- to name a few!