“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
1. What will I need for class?
A water bottle, towel, a mat (optional), comfortable clothes, your willingness and your happy feet! Nia was designed to be performed in bare feet. If you choose to dance with shoes, we suggest a thin, soft-soled shoe.
2. How many times should I take a Nia class for overall best results?
For beginners, we recommend you take at least 2-3 classes in order to give your body & mind an opportunity to process and embrace something new like Nia. For seasoned students, we recommend you take Nia classes 1-3 times a week.
3. Will I succeed in a Nia class?
All of our classes are facilitated using three levels of intensity and participants are encouraged to explore three planes of movement based on their individual needs. Our classes are suitable for all body types and ability levels.
4. I rather not make any purchases online, can I still attend a class?
Yes, for Nia® classes at Abundance Wellness Center, drop-ins are always welcomed. Simply show up 5 minutes before class to get checked in. Payment methods include: cash, check and in person major credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, Discover & American Express
5. Are there any discounted class packages I can invest in?
Yes. Queen of Hearts Fitness has different class packages and membership options you can look into for classes offered at their studio. Contact Queen of Hearts Fitness for more information.
6. Can men attend a Nia® class?
Yes. Both men and women are welcomed to Nia® classes.
7. I lost my shopping cart? You can finalize your pending purchase HERE.